Early Career Teachers was previously known as Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
What is changing?
From September 2021, L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub will be the Appropriate Body for ECTs, working in conjunction with Education Development Trust (EDT) to provide the Early Career Framework (ECF) roll out programme in Lincolnshire.
LEARN, as delivery partners for L.E.A.D., will be supporting our local ECTs with the implementation of this programme in the local area.
What does it entail?
The Early Career Framework is a high-quality, funded two-year programme that will:
• build a strong understanding of the content of the Early Career Framework
• explore the evidence behind education research and implications for classroom teachers
• develop their teaching through practical ideas and exemplifications of the research in practice
• reflect on their development, identify areas of strength and areas for improvement supported by a fully trained Mentor
• engage in collaborative learning, sharing of best practice and expert challenge with a community of other Early Career Teachers