To provide high quality Education for All across Lincolnshire and beyond.
In an ever-changing educational landscape, with SEND being high on the national agenda, LEARN seeks to maximise their impact through working collaboratively with a range of schools, with our vision to improve the quality of teaching and learning for those with SEND in all settings, improving the outcomes for all.
We aim to do this by harnessing expertise in SEND, inclusion, teaching, leadership and coaching resulting in high quality impact driven continuous professional learning for all practitioners.
What does this look like in practice?
• Collaborative working with a shared purpose, trust and respect.
• Promote, share and harness excellence in our local schools.
• Encourage others to engage in local alliances and school improvement partnerships.
• Outward looking partners who listen to and support local leaders.
• Enhanced pathways – training and development for SEND Leaders, teachers and support staff.
• School improvement driven through strategic leadership from system leaders working collaboratively to support shared goals.
• Experts (SLEs/Therapists/Consultants) working as a shared resource across Lincolnshire and wider.
|NEW COURSE: Thu 23rd June 2022||Lego Therapy||SOLD OUT||LEARN|
|Fri 24th June 2022||Engagement Model (Session 2 of 2)||SOLD OUT||LEARN|
|Tue 28th June 2022||Whole School Staff Behaviour Management||Coming soon||LEARN|
|Wed 29th June 2022||English Network (CIT Schools Only - 3/3)||Available||Virtual|
|Wed 29th June 2022||New to SEND (Session 6 of 6)||Contact Us||LEARN|
|Thu 30th June 2022||Team Teach Level One||SOLD OUT||LEARN|
|Fri 1st July 2022||Specialist Schools Leadership Meeting||Available||LEARN|
|Mon 4th July 2022||Emergency First Aid at Work||Available||LEARN|
|Tue 5th July 2022||Middle Leader Forum (Session 3 of 3)||Contact Us||LEARN|
|Tue 12th July 2022||Paediatric First Aid (Day 1 of 2)||Available||LEARN|
|Wed 13th July 2022||Paediatric First Aid (Day 2 of 2)||Available||LEARN|
What other schools have said…
“Taking part in the LENS Project has been very beneficial. It has opened dialogue between both the reviewer and the triad of schools. LEARN have facilitated positive discussion and enabled all three schools to reflect on current practice and crucially, ways to move forward. It has been vigorous and challenging but in a safe and supported manner. The triad are developing an invaluable support network and we are already sharing ideas, good practice and resources. We look forward to continuing this journey together.”
SEND Lead in School
“The Team Teach trainer had extensive knowledge and shared this relating to real life school experiences. This was excellent and enabled us to put the situations into real context. There was so much guidance and repetition throughout the course to ensure we felt secure during, and after the training. Thank you.”